Converting FAT32 to NTFS
These instruction will assist you in converting the C: partition from FAT32 to NTFS. If you wish to convert another partition instead, just use that drive letter instead of C: while following these instructions.
1. First, back up your data. The conversion process almost always works flawlessly, but there is no point in taking the risk.
2. Click the button.
3. Click .
4. Enter "cmd" into the text field labeled "Open".
5. Click the button.
6. Enter the command "vol c:" to find the volume label for the C: partition.
7. Enter the command "convert c: /fs:ntfs" to convert the C: partition from FAT32 to NTFS.
8. When prompted, enter the volume label for the partition.
Online Catholics Articles
Online Catholics Books